Write a review
No comment yet
Online trading is dangerous, and you could potentially lose all of your investment funds. Not all investors and traders are suitable for it. Please understand that the information on this website is designed to serve as general guidance, and that you should be aware of the risks.
|Vision Global Markets Review Summary|
|Registered Country/Region||United States|
|Market Instruments||Forex, Metals, Stocks, and CFD|
|Customer Support||24/7 Support, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +7 (212) 697-88-88|
Vision Global Markets is a brokerage firm is registered in United States. The company offers a range of trading instruments across various asset classes, including Forex, Metals, Stocks, and CFD through the MetaTrader4/5 trading platforms. However, it currently only holds an unauthorized NFA license.
We will examine this broker's attributes from a variety of angles in the following post, giving you clear and organized information. Please continue reading if you're curious. To help you quickly comprehend the broker's qualities, we will also provide a concise conclusion at the end of the piece.
|• Diverse trading instruments||• Unauthorized NFA license|
|• MT4/5 trading platform||• No info on minimum deposit account|
|• Accepts numerous means of payment||• No info on trading conditions|
|• 24/7 support|
There are many alternative brokers to Vision Global Markets depending on the specific needs and preferences of the trader. Some popular options include:
• Pepperstone - Offers a wide range of trading products, including forex, CFDs on stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. Pepperstone is known for its competitive spreads, good execution, and reliable platforms. The company's trading platforms are MT4, MT5, TradingView, and cTrader, which all are popular and well-respected platforms.
• XM - XM Trade is a popular broker that offers a wide range of trading services to clients from around the world. Offers a wide range of trading products, including forex, CFDs on stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. With a strong reputation and presence in the financial markets, XM Trade aims to provide a user-friendly and reliable trading experience.
• FBS - The company has a wide range of account types, which cater to traders of all levels and preferences. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced trader, FBS has an account that will suit your needs. The broker also offers an impressive range of trading instruments, including over 40 currency pairs, precious metals, CFDs on stocks, and cryptocurrencies.
The regulatory status of the United States NFA (National Futures Association, No. 0555815) is unauthorized. Please be aware of the risk!
If you are considering doing business with Vision Global Markets, I would strongly advise against it. Many other regulated brokers offer a safe and secure trading environment.
Vision Global Markets offers a wide range of market instruments, including Forex, Metals, Stocks, and CFD.
• Forex (foreign exchange) is the market for exchanging one currency for another.
• Metals are elements that are solid at room temperature and have a high melting point. They are spot or futures trading.
• Stocks are bought and sold on stock exchanges, which are marketplaces where buyers and sellers can meet to trade stocks. The prices of stocks are constantly fluctuating, depending on a variety of factors, such as the company's financial performance, economic news, and investor sentiment.
• CFD, or contracts for difference, are a type of derivative that allows traders to speculate on the future price movements of an underlying asset without actually owning the asset. CFDs are traded on a margin, which means that traders only need to deposit a small amount of capital to control a large position. This can make CFDs a very attractive product for traders with limited capital.
Vision Global Markets does not provide much information about its account types on its website. This makes it difficult for potential clients to compare the different accounts and choose the one that is right for them.
Vision Global Markets lacks information on leverage, it could mean that they do not have enough information about the risks and rewards of using borrowed funds to invest.
Leverage can magnify your profits, but it can also magnify your losses. If the market moves against you, you could lose more money than you deposited.
For example, if the company offers maximum leverage of up to 1:500, which means that you can control a position worth 500 times your initial deposit. And, if you deposit $100, you could control a position worth $50,000.
As for commissions, however, there is nothing detailed information available on Vision Global Markets official site. Please note that these are just the minimum spreads and commissions. The actual spreads and commissions may vary depending on the market conditions.
Below is a comparison table about spreads and commissions charged by different brokers:
|Broker||EUR/USD Spread (pips)||Commissions (per lot)|
|Vision Global Markets||N/A||N/A|
|XM||1.0 (Std)||No commissions (Std)|
|FBS||From 0.5 (Std)||No commissions(Std)|
Vision Global Markets offers several trading platforms for its clients, including MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5 trading platforms.
• The MT4 and MT5 platforms are the most popular trading platform in the world. They are used by millions of traders around the world and offer a wide range of features, including:
Advanced charting and analysis tools: MetaTrader 4 and 5 offer a wide range of charting and analysis tools, including technical indicators, oscillators, and drawing tools.
Automated trading: MetaTrader 4 and 5 allow traders to automate their trading with the help of Expert Advisors (EAs).
Mobile trading: MetaTrader 4 and 5 are available on mobile devices, so traders can trade on the go.
See the trading platform comparison table below:
|Vision Global Markets||MT4/5 Trading|
|Pepperstone||TradingView, MT4/5, cTrader|
|XM||MT4/5, Web trader|
|FBS||MT4/5, Web trader|
On Vision Global Markets official website, the broker seems to accept numerous means of deposit and withdrawal choices, consisting of Vietcombank, MasterCard, Visa, Skrill, Neteller, Prefect Money, and UnionPay.
However, there is no specific information on deposit/withdrawal minimum amount, fees, and processing time.
|Vision Global Markets||Most other|
This lack of information can make it difficult for potential customers to compare Vision Global Markets to other forex brokers, and to make an informed decision about whether to open an account with them.
Vision Global Markets provides online services for investors, it is available 24/7 support, there are multiple channels to contact support, and the staff is knowledgeable and responsive. As well as telephone services for closing positions, customized VIP customer service, daily market analysis, and online live trend analysis.
Customers can get in touch with their customer service line using the information provided below:
Phone: +7 (212) 697-88-88
Address: 120 Meadowview Hts Norwich, New York(NY), 13815
In conclusion, Vision Global Markets is a brokerage firm that provides access to a wide range of trading instruments and offers MT4/5 platform to cater to different trading preferences. However, the company currently has no valid regulation. There have been NO reports of exposure section, but it isn't mean safe for trader. Traders should exercise caution and conduct thorough research when considering Vision Global Markets or any other brokerage firm, taking into account factors such as reputation, client feedback, and regulatory compliance. Making an informed decision requires a comprehensive evaluation of all relevant factors beyond the information provided here.
|Q1:||What types of trading instruments are available at Vision Global Markets？|
|A1:||Vision Global Markets offers a variety of trading instruments, including Forex, Metals, Stocks, and CFD.|
|Q2:||Is Vision Global Markets a regulated brokerage firm？|
|A2:||No. Their NFA license is unauthorized.|
|Q3:||What trading platforms does Vision Global Markets provide？|
|A3:||Vision Global Markets offers MT4/5 platforms.|
Vision Global Markets
Vision Global Markets
Platform registered country and region
+7 (212) 654-33-35
USA, New York, 57 Quigley Bridge
120 Meadowview Hts Norwich, New York(NY), 13815
Write a review
No comment yet