Sort by content
- Sort by content
- Sort by time
Write a review
No valid regulatory information, please be aware of the risk!
Financika (Sharp Trading) Ltd
Pyramid scheme complaint
I deposited 20,000 rial,After profiting, I wanted to make a withdrawal.The scam company declined my request and clear up my account.As for now, the withdrawal hasn’t been received yet.
Financika Trade is an online forex broker, offering a range of financial instruments to both beginners and veterans. Operated by Sharp Trading Ltd, Financika is registered with the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) and also operates as a European entity in Cyprus. The companys customer service address is based in Bulgaria, but its clients can be found from Europe to Chile, Mexico, Peru, and Colombia.
REGULATORY INFROMATION: LICENSE
No valid regulatory information. Please be aware of the risk!
Financika offers a variety of products:
· Currencies – Trade 40+ major, minor, and exotic currency pairs including the EUR/GBP & USD/GBP.
· Indices – Trade 7 of the worlds most popular indices including the FTSE, Dow Jones, and DAX.
· Stock CFDs – Trade on over 90 global companies such as Apple, Facebook, and Uber.
· Commodities – Trade on gold, silver, oil, wheat, and more
Financika only offers one standard account, which you can sign up for on the home page. The minimum deposit requirement is $200.
SPREADS & COMMISSIONS
For major forex pairs such as the EUR/USD and GBP/USD, spreads start from 3 pips – higher than at most other brokers. Brent crude oil is offered at a spread value of $0.12, whilst for silver and gold, it ranges from $0.04 to $1 respectively.
There are other costs to be aware of, for example, a swap fee on positions held overnight and a significantly high inactivity fee of $500, charged quarterly. This is much higher than fees levied against dormant accounts at other brokers.
Leverage at Financika ranges from 1:10 on CFD shares to 1:200 on commodities and forex with indices offered at 1:100.
Deposits can be made via credit card, bank wire transfer, and e-wallets (Skrill and Neteller). Note the minimum deposit amount for a credit card is $200. Credit cards and wire transfers take 2 – 5 business days to process, while deposits via an e-wallet can take up to 5 business days.
Withdrawals can be made via the same methods, with an average processing time of 4 – 5 business days.
Financika offers WebPROfit, a non-downloadable trading platform suitable for all levels.
Financika accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, Canada, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and most other countries.
Traders cannot use Financika from United States, United Kingdom, Spain
Users can trade forex and commodities from 22:00 GMT on a Sunday until 22:00 GMT on a Friday. CFD trading hours vary as follows:
· US markets – 2:30 pm – 9:00 pm GMT, Mondays to Fridays
· European & British markets – 8:00 am – 4:30 pm GMT, Mondays to Fridays
· Asian markets – 0:00 am – 2:00 am GMT and 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm GMT, Mondays to Fridays
Customers can access 24/7 support via:
· Online request form – Contact Us page
· Telephone contact number – +27212004239 (South Africa)
· Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Live chat – logo located in the bottom right-hand corner of the website
Sort by content
Write a review