JOB OPENING: Community Operations Specialist - Indian Market
Full time ‧ Contract
1. Be responsible for the content operation of overseas social media, channels include: TW, FB, YT, Reddit, Quora, Medium, etc., to increase the number and activity of fans.
2. Be responsible for industry news collection, hot topics tracking and news integration in related fields such as forex and blockchain.
3. Assist in the planning and implementation of online activities.
4. Develop community-based interactive activities, increase user activation and retention, and promote community user growth and conversion.
5. Be responsible for the key data statistics of community activities, and form activity analysis reports.
6. Be responsible for community interaction, collect and sort out users feedback, and summarize and report in a timely manner.
APP User Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral and Revenue.
- 2+ years of overseas community operation experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken Hindi and English.
- Be Familiar with overseas social media content operations.
- Those who have a large number of fans in the above overseas channels are preferred.
- Those who are familiar with the forex & blockchain industry are preferred.
- High efficiency, accuracy and empathy.
- Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility.
What we offer:
- A salary package that is above the industry average.
- Competitive performance incentives.
- Career promotion opportunity with higher salary.
You should include in your application:
-Your background and accomplishments
-Why you want to work in this role
-A link to your personal profile and/or the profiles youve managed for other companies
As one of Asia's leading Forex broker inquiry platform, WikiFX provides global investors with up-to-date market news and analysis, broker reviews, best broker rankings, streaming quotes and charts, technical data and financial tools tailored for the financial markets.